Whirlpool 90 cm Wall Mounted Chimney Auto Clean Series VFL 901 HAC
Shop from the Whirlpool Store
- Duct Type: Duct
- Chimney Size (cm): 90 cm
- Installation Type: Wall Mounted
- Control: Gesture Control
- Airflow (M3/Hr): 1260 cu.mtr/hr
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty on Product and 10 Years on the Motor
7 Day Replacement
Eligible for free replacement only, within 7 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or wrong item is delivered to you.
Will be delivered in 6-10 days
Get Extra 7% Off on buying this Whirlpool Appliance. Offer Auto Applied Once Product Added to the Cart.
See All Offers
Heat Auto Clean Techonology
Heat Auto Clean Technology that solves the problem of cleaning your chimney with the push of a button. Heat auto clean technology makes the use of a heating element to get rid of the sticky oil particles inside the chimney and collect them in the oil collector placed right below
Fitted with the concealed motor to ensure that oil deposit and water vapors do not affect the smooth functioning of the motor. A high-quality metal blower system ensures that the smoke and odor are efficiently exhausted out of the kitchen
High Suction Power
Armed with 1260 m/hr suction capacity, it is capable of generating suction addressing all kinds of cooking. Now deep fry without fear of oil deposits
control the hood functioning, without touching the actual buttons. Just operate and control the functioning with the gesture of your hands
Adding ease and convenience to your procedure while operating this kitchen appliance with the help of this touch control panel
The LED lamp is designed to grant ease while cooking. Now lights will never be an issue while you’re cooking
- 90 cm, Wall Mounted Hood
- Finish : Black, LED Lamps
- Gesture Control
- Concealed Motor
- Oil Collector
- Easy to Clean
- Size WxDxH : 898 x 410 x 808 mm
|VFL 901 HAC|
|Auto Clean Series|
Chimney Size (cm)
Air Outlet (mm)
|150 mm (6 inches)|
|1 Year Warranty on Product and 10 Years on the Motor|
What is the Process for Installation once I have purchased a Chimney from Decure.in?
- Installation request can be raised by calling on the customer care of the Brand. You can also ask Decure Customer Care to raise the Installation request for you.
- You will receive a call/sms from the Brand alone with a service request number. Sometimes this sms acknowledgement may be delayed.
- A brand Authorised Technician will visit you in 72 hrs post the installation request OR as per mutually agreed time with you. The technician may call you to fix up this time.
What is Covered Under Standard Installation for a Chimney?
- Mounting the chimney on the wall/ceiling and laying the duct/pipe. The Ducting Kit needs to be purchased separately — the cost of the ducting pipe for 10ft Aluminium 6 inch Diameter is approx. INR 700 — INR 1200 depending on the Brand
- Product Demonstration
- Please note that installation charges need to be paid directly to the respective company technician. For correct operation of your chimney and validity of Warranty, installation by company technician is mandatory
What is Not Covered Under Standard Installation for a Chimney?
- Installation charges do not include any type of civil work/Drilling on the wall/core cutting to create hole for chimney mounting or ducting. This should ideally be done before the brand technician arrived.
- In case the customer enters into any arrangement to do any civil work with the service provider then it will not be within the scope of any warranty or service arrangement and the Company or decure will not be responsible for any deficiency in the service/damage to property on this count.
- Ducting Kit needs to be purchased separately by the customer. Generally — the cost of the ducting pipe for 10ft Aluminium 6 inch Diameter is approx. INR 700 — INR 1200 depending on the brand.
- Dismantling/shifting of old chimney
For Installation Charges & Any Other Clarification Please Contact the Respective Brand? (10am - 7pm) (Mon - Fri)
- Elica: 1800 233 0007
- Faber: 1800 209 3484
- Glen: 92 66 655 555
- Hafele: 1800 266 6667
- Hindware: 1800 103 3300
- Kaff: 0124 287 3000
- BlowHot: 1800-233-3545
- Bosch: 1800 266 1880
Replacement & Returns
Decure only offers a 7 Day Replacement policy on all its products.
We accept replacement requests for delivered products only in the following cases:
- If the Product received by you is damaged/defective.
- If the Product received by you differs from the description on the website.
- If the Product received by you is incorrect from the product shown on the website.
- If the Product received by you is missing a part or accessory.
Returns are not accepted for the following reasons:
- If the Product is "No Longer Needed" for whatever reason by the Customer.
- If the Product does not fit the Customers space of use. It will be the customers responsibility to study the sizes/dimensions of the Product mentioned on the website before placing the Order. No return requests will be entertained for size/fit issues.
- If the Product information is wrongly read by the Customer. It will be the customers responsibility to read and understand the specifications/details of the Product before ordering if from Decure.
Please read our Returns and Replacement Policy before placing the order: Know More