Kitchen Countertops & Backsplash
Bathroom Flooring & Walls
Bathroom Washbasin Platform
Quartz Slab Designs
Helpful Articles & Learning Centre
How to choose the best appliance for you.
While selecting your Built In Appliances consider how you use your kitchen everyday or how your kitchens design will affect the way you use your kitchen. Think about how you will move from one appliance to the other while preparing your food. How will the placement of your built-in appliances affect the way you carry out your everyday tasks?
Keep energy efficiency in mind. For example, don’t place your built-in oven and integrated cooling appliances next to each other – the heat generated from the oven will cause your fridge freezer to work harder to maintain its internal temperature, causing for greater energy consumption and higher energy bills.
Before planning the finishes in your kitchen, select your appliances and make sure the finishes of the appliances compliment each other. Also plan the layout of your kitchen keeping the appliances in mind.
Installation of your kitchen appliance
Here are our top 5 tips to help you ensure you are getting the correct measurements you need to help you decide which built-in appliance would fit into your kitchen perfectly.
- Use a tape measure and make a note of the measurements.
- The three dimensions you’ll need are height (H) – from the top to the bottom, width (W) – from side to side and depth (D) – from back to front.
- If replacing a existing appliance, measure the space you’ve got, not your old appliance.
- Be sure to measure the dimensions in centimetres (cm) or inches (in)
- Measure several different points in case the dimensions vary in certain places.