Hafele 60 cm 4 Burner Hob Zeta Plus Series ZETA PLUS 460
Shop from the Hafele Store
- Hob Dimension (WxDxH): 600 x 520 x 130 mm
- Hob Cut-Out Dimension: 555 x 475 x 30 mm
- Finish: 8 mm Toughened Glass Matt Bevelled
- Ignition: Electric Auto Ignition
- Burner Control: 1 Triple Ring 5 kW + 2 Dual Flame Burner 2 kW + 1 Single Flame Burner 1 kW
- Burner Material: 6th Generation Brass Burners
- Type of Hob: Flexi Hobtop
- Warranty: 1 year Std Warranty. 5 years for Burner and Glass top
7 Day Replacement
Eligible for free replacement only, within 7 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or wrong item is delivered to you.
This product is generally delivered in 6-10 days
Brand provides Free Installation for this Product. Please contact Brand for Installation once you receive the Product. For details look below.
Zeta 460 Plus - 60cm BUILT-IN HOB
Zeta 460 Plus is a 60 cm BUILT-IN 4 brass burners gas hob with 6th gen Zeta brass burners with 1 Triple ring burner, 2 dual flame burners and 1 single flame burner. It is fitted with Flame Failure Safety Device (FFSD), Gunmetal finish knobs and Cast iron pan support.
The Flame Triology
The dual function wok burner is designed to make your deep frying, roasting,and boiling quick, easy and precise. The burner has evenly distributed flames that provide even heat throughout the vessel. The dual control enables the user to use the burner on a full output giving out 4.7kW of output on the highest setting whereas 0.5kW of output on the lowest setting where only the inner ring can be operated.
Precise Control Of Flame
The Zeta Series of Hobs from Hafele come with an efficient valve that controls the burner flame seamlessly. As a result, you can precisely control the temperatures needed at the time of cooking. The high quality valve used in the Zeta hobs is designed to handle the different output of heat from different configuration of burners.
Make It Fast But Cook It Slow!
The medium burner is designed to cater to the slow cooking food and hot beverages. The balanced heat output of 3.5kW of this burner is suitable for the food that needs a controlled temperature for a longer and slow cooking process to enhance aroma and flavours in the dish cooked.
Flame Failure Safety Device
The Flame Failure Safety Device (FFSD) is a device valve that gets activated the moment the flame accidently goes off. It automatically cuts off the gas supply to the burners, thus, preventing any instance of fire accidents due to gas leakage.The result – your kitchen and home is safe from any kind of gas leakage accidents.
Small, Simple But Significant!
The Dual ring burner is small and is designed for handling delicate food that requires minimal heat. It is greatly helpful in making white sauces, melting chocolates and even preparing a seasoning on a tadka bowl for dishes like dal tadka and jeera rice.
It's All About Safety!
Premium Ignition Pin Brass Cover - The auto electric ignition gives the customer complete freedom from lighters and other external ignition tools. The Zeta Hobs’ ignition pin comes with a protective brass cover that increases the service life of the pin.
Hafele introduces its 6th generation of Zeta hobs that come with more power and better functionality! The brass crowned burner design and the ignition pin that comes with a brass jacket, enhance the overall safety of these hobs.
The beveled edges makes your installation flushed and more minimalistic. The matt beveling gives the hob a defined look and enhances the overall aesthetics of the hob.
Premium Metal Knobs
Gun-metal finish, defined and grooved edges gives the knob distinct signature aesthetics. The knobs are designed for a better grip and easy maintenance and cleaning.
- Finish : 8mm Toughened Matt Beveled, 4 burner
- Safety : Flame failure safety device
- Ignition : Electric Auto
- Pan Support : Cast Iron
- Knobs : Gunmetal finish metal knob
- Burners : 6th Generation brass burners
- Burner Design : Direct Flame
- Triple Flame Burner : 1 X 5kW
- Dual Flame Burner : 2 X 2kW
- Single Flame Burner : 1 X 0.9kW
|ZETA PLUS 460|
|Zeta Plus Series|
No. Of Burner
Hob Cut Out Width
Hob Cut Out Depth
Hob Cut Out Height
|8 mm Toughened Glass Matt Bevelled|
|6th Generation Brass Burners|
|1 Triple Ring 5 kW + 2 Dual Flame Burner 2 kW + 1 Single Flame Burner 1 kW|
|Electric Auto Ignition|
Type of Hob
Triple Flame Burner
|With Triple Flame Burner|
|1 year Std Warranty. 5 years for Burner and Glass top|
To fit a built-in-hob, the kitchen granite platform needs to be cut. The cutting dimensions for each model are mentioned as Carcass Dimensions or Cut Out Dimensions in the description table of that model. The platform needs to be cut before company personnel is called for installation of product.
What is the Process for Installation once I have purchased a Hob from Decure.in?
- Installation request can be raised by calling on the customer care of the Brand. You can also ask Decure Customer Care to raise the installation request for you.
- You will receive a call/SMS from the Brand with a service request number. Sometimes this SMS acknowledgement may be delayed.
- A brand authorized technician will visit you in 72 hrs post the installation request OR as per mutually agreed time with you. The technician may call you to fix up this time.
What is Covered Under Standard Installation for a Hob?
- Mounting of the built-in-hob into the platform cavity and connection with Gas supply (LPG cylinder or Piped gas) — Pls note that the pipe to connect the hob with gas supply needs to be purchased separately and is not included in installation cost. This can be purchased from the technician who comes for installation.
- Product demonstration
- Please note that installation charges need to be paid directly to the respective company technician. For correct operation of your appliance and validity of Warranty, installation by company technician is mandatory.
What is Not Covered Under Standard Installation for a Hob?
- Installation charges do not include any type of civil work/drilling or cutting work for creating cavity in kitchen platform for installing the hob. The cutting dimensions for each model are mentioned as Carcass Dimensions or Cut Out Dimensions in the description table of that model. The platform needs to be cut before company personnel is called for installation of product.
- In case the customer enters into any arrangement to do any civil work with the service provider then it will not be within the scope of any warranty or service arrangement and the Company or Decure.in will not be responsible for any deficiency in the service/damage to property on this count.
- Dismantling/shifting of old hob/cook top.
For Installation Charges & Any Other Clarification Please Contact the Respective Brand? (10am - 7pm) (Mon - Fri)
- Elica: 1800 233 0007
- Faber: 1800 209 3484
- Glen: 92 66 655 555
- Hafele: 1800 266 6667
- Hindware: 1800 103 3300
- Kaff: 0124 287 3000
- Bosch: 1800 266 1880
Replacement & Returns
Decure only offers a 7 Day Replacement policy on all its products.
We accept replacement requests for delivered products only in the following cases:
- If the Product received by you is damaged/defective.
- If the Product received by you differs from the description on the website.
- If the Product received by you is incorrect from the product shown on the website.
- If the Product received by you is missing a part or accessory.
Returns are not accepted for the following reasons:
- If the Product is "No Longer Needed" for whatever reason by the Customer.
- If the Product does not fit the Customers space of use. It will be the customers responsibility to study the sizes/dimensions of the Product mentioned on the website before placing the Order. No return requests will be entertained for size/fit issues.
- If the Product information is wrongly read by the Customer. It will be the customers responsibility to read and understand the specifications/details of the Product before ordering if from Decure.
Please read our Returns and Replacement Policy before placing the order: Know More