Faber Built-In Oven FBIO 65L 12F
- Capacity: 65 Ltrs
- Dimensions WxDxH: 595 x 575 x 595 mm
- Carcase Dimensions: 560 x 575 x 600 mm
- Finish: Fully Mirror Glass Finish
- Control: Push-Pull Knobs With Soft Push Button Control
Will be delivered in 5-7 days
Need expert advice to buy the right product?
Call our expert on 9869696977
|FBIO 65L 12F|
|Fully Mirror Glass Finish|
|Push-Pull Knobs With Soft Push Button Control|
No Of Functions
|12 Cooking Functions|
- We do not provide any return & refund policy. If the order is cancelled subject to product not being dispatched by the vendor then we will cancel the order and refund your payments. Refund will be processed through same mode within 12 working days.
- Faber makes best possible efforts to provide quality products and services. All models undergo quality checks and required tests to ensure: efficiency & electrical safety & reliability.
- Faber provides service through its Authorised Service Provider. To avail the same call 1800 209 3484.
- For correct operation of your Built-In Microwave/Oven professional installation by a Faber specialized technician is the mandatory.
- All installations are done at an extra cost and the cost will be available with authorized service centres or call on Toll-Free Number 1800 209 3484.
- If Installation is done by other than Authorized person then any complaint related to the installation will be treated as new installation and extra charges will be applicable.
- These charges do not include any type of civil work. In case the customer enters into any arrangement to do any civil work with the service provider then it will not be within the scope of any warranty or service arrangement and the
- Company will not be responsible for any deficiency in the service on this count.
- Wherever the site visit is required for marking the civil work or stone cutting 50% of the installation charges will need to be paid in advance and these will be adjusted at the time of final installation on completion of the job.
- To fit a Built in Oven / Microwave- Please provide the Carcass/Cut out cutting dimensions to your kitchen manufacturer. Please ensure that the back of the carcass (cabinet) should be left open for ventilation and in case there is no ventilation in the carcass (cabinet) the product may fail and the warranty will stand null and void.
- Please note that you must provide an electrical point as per specification in the product manual for operating Built in Microwave / Built in Oven preferably this point should be behind the Built in Oven /Built in microwave.