Faber Filterless Series CREST HC SC BK 90
Special Price ₹15,554 Regular Price ₹31,990
- Duct Type: Ducted
- Size Cm: 90 cm
- Lamps: LED
- Body Finish: Black Tempered Glass + SS 430
- Control Filter: Motion Sensor Touch Control
Will be delivered in 4-5 days
|Faber Filterless Series CREST HC SC BK 90|
Air Outlet Mm
|2 x 1.5 W|
|Black Tempered Glass + SS 430|
|Remote Not Available|
|Chimney Size||90 cm and above|
|Chimney Control||Motion Sensor Touch Control|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Suction Capacity (m3/hr)||> 1000 cu.mtr/hr|
|Chimney Size (cm)||90 cm|
|Body Finish||Black Finish + Glass|
|Noise Level (dBA)||68 db|
|Suction Capacity||1200 cu.mtr/hr|
- For correct operation of your chimney professional installation by a Faber specialized technician is the mandatory.
- All installations are done at an extra cost and the cost will be available with authorized service centres or call on Toll-Free Number 1800 209 3484.
- If Installation is done by other than Authorized person then any complaint related to the installation will be treated as new installation and extra charges will be applicable. This may also affect the warranty of the product.
- These charges do not include any type of civil work. In case the customer enters into any arrangement to do any civil work with the service provider then it will not be within the scope of any warranty or service arrangement and the Company will not be responsible for any deficiency in the service on this count.
- Wherever the site visit is required for marking the civil work or stone cutting- 50% of the installation charges will need to be paid in advance and these will be adjusted at the time of final installation on completion of the job.
- Assembly and maintenance vary according to the two types of kitchen hoods: duct-out chimney and recirculating chimney. Kindly ready the product manual for more details.
- For best results please comply with the minimum distance from the cooktop specified in product handbook. This will ensure safety and avoid damage to working parts.
- Connect duct-out hoods to the outside atmosphere with a dedicated pipe minimizing the ducting distance and avoiding unnecessary bends maximizes performance. For best performance duct length of not more than 12 ft and maximum 2 bends are recommended.
- For recirculating hoods you need to change the charcoal filter every 4-5 months for best results.
- We do not provide any return & refund policy. If the order is cancelled subject to product not being dispatched by the vendor then we will cancel the order and refund your payments. Refund will be processed through same mode within 12 working days.
- Faber makes best possible efforts to provide quality products and services. All models undergo quality checks and required tests to ensure: efficiency& electrical safety & reliability.
- Faber provides service through its Authorised Service Provider. To avail the same call 1800 209 3484.