Elica 75 cm 3 Burner Hob Direct Flame Series FLEXI DFS FB 3B 75 DX
Shop from the Elica Store
- Hob Dimension (WxDxH): 750 x 450 x 106 mm
- Hob Cut-Out Dimension: 715 x 414 x 50 mm
- Finish: Black Toughened Glass
- Ignition: Battery Operated Auto Ignition
- Burner Control: 2x2.9 KW + 1x1.7 KW
- Burner Material: Full Brass Heavy Duty Direct Multi-flame burners
- Type of Hob: Flexi Hobtop
- Warranty: 2 Years Comprehensive. 5 Years warranty on Glass, Burner & Valves
7 Day Replacement
Eligible for free replacement only, within 7 days of delivery, in an unlikely event of damaged, defective or wrong item is delivered to you.
This product is generally delivered in 6-10 days
Red Hot Deal
Get Extra 7% Off on buying this Elica Appliance
See All Offers
- Flexi Hob-Top -3 Burner 75 cm
- Auto Ignition (Battery Operated)
- Black Toughened Glass
- Round Metallic Designer Knobs
- Full Brass Heavy Duty Direct Multi-flame burners
- Fully Sealed Burner Cups with Vertical Injector
- Cast Iron Pan Support with Heat Guard
- 5 Years warranty on Glass, Burner & Valves
- Full Brass Burners
- Heavy Duty Direct Triple Ring burners - 2.9 kw x 2
- Heavy Duty Direct Double Ring burner – 1.7 kw x 1
- Total Burner Power - 7.5 kw
- Product dimension (w x d x h) 750 x 450 x 106
- Cutting dimension (w x d x h) 715 x 414 x 50
|FLEXI DFS FB 3B 75 DX|
|Direct Flame Series|
No. Of Burner
Hob Cut Out Width
Hob Cut Out Depth
Hob Cut Out Height
|Black Toughened Glass|
|Full Brass Heavy Duty Direct Multi-flame burners|
|2x2.9 KW + 1x1.7 KW|
|Cast Iron Pan Support with Heat Guard|
|Battery Operated Auto Ignition|
Type of Hob
Triple Flame Burner
|With Triple Flame Burner|
|2 Years Comprehensive. 5 Years warranty on Glass, Burner & Valves|
To fit a built-in-hob, the kitchen granite platform needs to be cut. The cutting dimensions for each model are mentioned as Carcass Dimensions or Cut Out Dimensions in the description table of that model. The platform needs to be cut before company personnel is called for installation of product.
What is the Process for Installation once I have purchased a Hob from Decure.in?
- Installation request can be raised by calling on the customer care of the Brand. You can also ask Decure Customer Care to raise the installation request for you.
- You will receive a call/SMS from the Brand with a service request number. Sometimes this SMS acknowledgement may be delayed.
- A brand authorized technician will visit you in 72 hrs post the installation request OR as per mutually agreed time with you. The technician may call you to fix up this time.
What is Covered Under Standard Installation for a Hob?
- Mounting of the built-in-hob into the platform cavity and connection with Gas supply (LPG cylinder or Piped gas) — Pls note that the pipe to connect the hob with gas supply needs to be purchased separately and is not included in installation cost. This can be purchased from the technician who comes for installation.
- Product demonstration
- Please note that installation charges need to be paid directly to the respective company technician. For correct operation of your appliance and validity of Warranty, installation by company technician is mandatory.
What is Not Covered Under Standard Installation for a Hob?
- Installation charges do not include any type of civil work/drilling or cutting work for creating cavity in kitchen platform for installing the hob. The cutting dimensions for each model are mentioned as Carcass Dimensions or Cut Out Dimensions in the description table of that model. The platform needs to be cut before company personnel is called for installation of product.
- In case the customer enters into any arrangement to do any civil work with the service provider then it will not be within the scope of any warranty or service arrangement and the Company or Decure.in will not be responsible for any deficiency in the service/damage to property on this count.
- Dismantling/shifting of old hob/cook top.
For Installation Charges & Any Other Clarification Please Contact the Respective Brand? (10am - 7pm) (Mon - Fri)
- Elica: 1800 233 0007
- Faber: 1800 209 3484
- Glen: 92 66 655 555
- Hafele: 1800 266 6667
- Hindware: 1800 103 3300
- Kaff: 0124 287 3000
- Bosch: 1800 266 1880
Replacement & Returns
Decure only offers a 7 Day Replacement policy on all its products.
We accept replacement requests for delivered products only in the following cases:
- If the Product received by you is damaged/defective.
- If the Product received by you differs from the description on the website.
- If the Product received by you is incorrect from the product shown on the website.
- If the Product received by you is missing a part or accessory.
Returns are not accepted for the following reasons:
- If the Product is "No Longer Needed" for whatever reason by the Customer.
- If the Product does not fit the Customers space of use. It will be the customers responsibility to study the sizes/dimensions of the Product mentioned on the website before placing the Order. No return requests will be entertained for size/fit issues.
- If the Product information is wrongly read by the Customer. It will be the customers responsibility to read and understand the specifications/details of the Product before ordering if from Decure.
Please read our Returns and Replacement Policy before placing the order: Know More