Elica Built-In Oven EPBI 861 MMF
- Capacity: 65 Ltrs
- Dimensions WxDxH: 595 x 575 x 595 mm
- Carcase Dimensions: 560 x 570 x 590 mm
- Finish: Black Glass Finish
- Control: Mechanical Rotary Control Knobs
- Warranty: 1 Year Comprehensive and 2 Years on Heating Element, Timer, Thermostat, PCB
Will be delivered in 5-7 days
Need expert advice to buy the right product?
Call our expert on 9869696977
|EPBI 861 MMF|
Type of Connection
Type of Oven Installation
Type of Oven
|Black Glass Finish|
|Mechanical Rotary Control Knobs|
No Of Functions
|8 Cooking Functions|
Child Safety Lock
|560 x 570 x 590 mm|
|Two layer Glass Door|
Number of Trays
Oven Cleaning Instructions
|1 Year Comprehensive and 2 Years on Heating Element, Timer, Thermostat, PCB|
|60 cm Multi Function Oven with Convection and Grill, 9 Auto Cooking Function, Easy to clean Enamel Interior Cavity|
|Full Grilling with Rotisserie, Energy class: A, Mechanical 120 Mins Timer|
- We do not provide any return & refund policy. If the order is cancelled subject to product not being dispatched by the vendor we will cancel the order and refund your payments. Refund will be processed through same mode within 12 working days.
- Elica makes best possible efforts to provide quality products and services. All models undergo quality checks and required tests to ensure: efficiency& electrical safety & reliability.
- Elica provides service through its Authorised Service Provider. To avail the same call 18002330007.
- For correct operation of your Built-In Microwave/Oven professional installation by a Elica specialised technician is the mandatory.
- All installations are done at an extra cost and the cost will be available with authorised service centres or call on Toll-Free Number 1800 233 0007.
- If Installation is done by other than Authorised person then any complaint related to the installation will be treated as new installation and extra charges will be applicable.
- These charges do not include any type of civil work. In case the customer enters into any arrangement to do any civil work with the service provider then it will not be within the scope of any warranty or service arrangement and the Company will not be responsible for any deficiency in the service on this count.
- Wherever the site visit is required for marking the civil work or stone cutting 50% of the installation charges will need to be paid in advance and these will be adjusted at the time of final installation on completion of the job.
- To fit a Built in Oven / Microwave- Please provide the Carcass/Cut out cutting dimensions to your kitchen manufacturer. Please ensure that the back of the carcass (cabinet) should be left open for ventilation and in case there is no ventilation in the carcass (cabinet) the product may fail and the warranty will stand null and void.
- Please note that you must provide an electrical point as per specification in the product manual for operating Built in Microwave/Built in Oven preferably this point should be behind the Built in Oven/Built in microwave.